Followers

Friday 17 March 2017

Week 10 Christmas cards

Hi there, well I'm on week 10 , so only one week behind at the moment, will have to try and play catch up. I'm so pleased I joined this group, who would have thought I would have 10 Christmas cards made already for this year.



This is a really old image from Sweet Pea Stamps I believe, I coloured it with copics and sparkle pens, with a bit of glitter on the snowflakes, the back ground is a piece of paper and I stamped snowflakes around the edges (free Stamp) using flutterglue and then rubbed silver leaf into it, the die is by Amy Designs and called Ice Crystal, I must  say it is one of my favorite dies, I cut it in black then rubbed a bit of silver gilding wax around the edges, I finished it off with some aurora crystals,
the eyes were 3d laquered.

I'm entering this in the following;
Christmas card challenges Photo inspiration
12 months of christmas Christmas Angels
alphabet challenge Anything with wings
crafting-with-friends Anything goes
jingle belles rock Bling on the Holidays
aloha Friday Things with things
Thanks for looking
Hugs Debra


6 comments:

ladyvictoriasfunwithink.wordpress.com said...

A very pretty image Deb! Made the card beautiful. congrats on being well on your way for Christmas!

Vicki

SmilynStef said...

Love the beautiful purples for a holiday design ... so glad you joined us as we *bling* on the holidays at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

such incredible coloring and of course the sparkly touches are my favorite part! so pleased you could help us "bling on the holidays" this fortnight at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Lori said...

Very pretty card and way to go getting your Christmas cards started early! Thank so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges! -Lori DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at the 12 months of Christmas cards link up. Hope to see you again next time.